Mehul Doshi, Head of Product Business, India, Fujitsu, shares the company’s channel strategies for 2019
Key highlights 2018 and opportunities for 2019
- We have introduced newer technologies like LIC, AI for which we have engaged with our selected partners
- We did not evangelise, but had early successes
- Fujitsu once again stands committed to bring in breakthrough technology solutions in India through our esteemed partners.
Top technology trends for channel community
- Converged and hyper converged: An obvious reason for channel engagement here is the market growth of these solutions. The market has grown by a significant percentage as most of the vendors have solutions pertaining to these technologies
- ERP infra solutions: This has been ever green vertical from IT selling perspective. The market has been dominated by SAP HANA, but there are a number of other ERP solutions, wherein partners play an important role
- AI based infra solutions: There are a few customers, especially in energy, education and research sector, who were the early adopters of AI. These solutions need skilled sales and pre-sales, wherein the channel community is getting geared to take their organisation to the next league.
Channel direction for partners
- Keep focusing on newer technologies
- Keep creating value, either through presales or post sales on newer technologies.
- Enterprise customers remains our focus again in CY 2019.
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]