- This event has passed.
Building Data Driven Businesses | 23rd July 2020
July 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Data consumption is growing rapidly, whether it is at home, in the workplace or on the move. Disruptive events result in significant traffic bursts and demand for data. With economic activity depending more than ever on digital infrastructure, investments in cloud, software defined infrastructure, and adoption of emerging technologies is bound to accelerate.
The need for building data driven businesses will surge due to increasing workloads, digital transactions, 5G and IoT. All this will require deep expertise in solving customers business challenges, guiding customers on right spends for right technologies. In this context, CRN India, an Indian Express Group publication, in association with Western Digital, is organising a virtual roundtable discussion on “Building Data Driven Businesses” targeting cloud service providers, CIOs, CTOs, and other stakeholders in the IT domain.
As part of the discussion, we will be broadly covering the following points:
+ How cloud service providers are evolving to meet exponential data consumption
+ How cloud service providers are managing data migration from site to cloud
+ Modernize your Data Storage by considering what to look for in a cloud-based solution
+ Approach for tackling the Data explosion
- Ravi Maguluri, CTO, Data Center and Cloud Services, Sify Technologies, North America
- Manish Israni, Executive Vice President & CIO, Yotta Infrastructure Solutions
- Sridhar Iyengar, Managing Director, Zoho Europe
- Jaganathan Chelliah, Director – Marketing, Western Digital, India
- Ranjit Metrani, Head of Sales and Solutions, NxtGen Infinite Datacenter
- Nivedan Prakash, Sr. Assistant Editor, CRN and Express Computer
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]