Channel Leadership Summit 2019
November 22 @ 3:00 pm - November 24 @ 12:30 pm
Recognising excellence in an industry known for its competitive spirit and exacting standards
To succeed in a fast-paced IT industry requires the mindset, agility, and flexibility of a champion, which is why, Channel Leadership Summit & Awards 2019, India’s most Powerful Network of Technology Partners and Vendors has kept as its theme this year ‘Recognising Excellence’ .
To be held from 22-24 November 2019 at Hyatt Regency, Pune and organized by CRN and The Indian Express Pvt. Ltd., the event is a knowledge and business creating platform focusing on the latest technologies and trends, research, best practices, and networking with the leading lights of the Indian Channel community.
Featuring the IT industry’s leading players, domain experts, a pan-India audience, an innovative/showcase zone, trending topics, one-on-one meetings, power discussions, a unique Channel League interactive module, Indian channel’s most coveted Industry Awards, and customized marketing initiatives – there is no better way to build profitable channel relationships in 2019.
Celebrating the Past. Honoring the Present. Envisioning the Future.
The CRN Excellence Awards honor the Solution Providers who demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies to create a distinct business benefit for their customers. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to give their customers a competitive edge, improve operations, become more responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line.
To ensure an unbiased selection of winners across different categories, the nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by an eminent jury comprising of leading CIOs and a panel of Editors from the CRN and Express Computer team.
Join us in celebrating the enduring legacies and stellar performances of industry players at glittering ceremonies at CRN Channel Leadership Summit & Awards 2019.
Major Highlights of CRN Excellence Awards 2019:
- A rigorous nomination process to be followed to qualify for awards
- Winners in different Technology Categories to be selected by CIOs and Editorial Guild
- A few, select solution providers to be recognized for innovation and creating their own IPs
- Channel Partners from tier II & III cities to be recognized for their exemplary work
- Vendors can nominate their partners and projects under different technology categories
- CIOs to take sessions on how partners have become trusted advisors to their companies
- Musical Night & Gala Dinner
Why CRN Channel Leadership Summit 2019 ?
For partners, vendors and associations:
- A platform to discuss and deliberate on issues that relate to all industry players
- Insights and aids in developing future plans for businesses
- Creating policies to guide interactions within the community
- A forum that encourages and facilitates collaboration with new partners
- A provider of mentoring and advice to smaller players
- Honouring industry legends and leading players for their stellar performances and inspiring contributions
- Content on New Age Opportunities
Key Event Highlight:
Indian Channel League 2019 (ICL)
After the stupendous success of the first edition, CRN team is proud to announce the second edition of Indian Channel League. ICL 2019 is an on-site competition, wherein technology vendors and solution providers come together to present a solution to the challenge thrown up by an eminent jury comprising of 4-5 CIOs. The team presenting the best solution to be recognized during Awards ceremony. (Certain vendors get a chance to form their own team*)
CRN SpringBoard 2019
Opportunity for Start-ups to alliance with India’s top channel partners. Through this market outreach program, the participating start-up organizations can showcase their products / services, connect with the leading lights of the Indian IT channel industry, and expand their reach in the country.
Join the CRN CLS Conference
- Real-life case studies with actionable insights
- Strategies to manage and strengthen customer relationships
- Ideas for new business development
- Discuss business models that are transforming channels
- Network with leading partners, vendors, and association heads
- Gain insights on the latest and emerging trends and innovative technologies
- Multiple options for sponsorship and marketing
- R S Shanbhag, CMD, Valuepoint Group
- Ranjan Chopra, MD, Orient Technologies
- Sanjiv Krishen, MD, PC Solutions
- Anil Sethi, VP & GM – Indian Channels, Dell Technologies
- Sanjay Zadoo, Country Manager, Vertiv Energy
- Sanjiv Krishen, Chairman, Iris Computers
- Sukesh Jain, VP – Enterprise Business, Samsung India
- Sunil Pillai, Co-Founder, iValue InfoSolutions
Who will attend:
- System Integrators
- National Distributors / Value-Added Distributors
- Sales Heads / Directors
- Channel Heads
- Senior Sales / Technical Professionals
- Pan-India gathering of 100+ leading lights from the channel industry
- Brand exposure through multiple marketing opportunities and several event exclusive tie-ins
- Conference featuring subject matter experts, industry veterans, partner presentation slots
- Multimedia campaign providing a solid build-up to the event, supported by a team of tele-callers
- Industry awards celebrating channel leaders in various categories
- Year-round coverage through eNewslet Leters and online coverage
- Ample networking opportunities including one-on-one meetings on request
Complete peace of mind knowing this is from CRN and The Indian Express Pvt. Ltd.
FOR SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION BOOTH
FOR DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS
Vinita Hassija: +91 9820590053, [email protected]
Registration: Coming Soon