- This event has passed.
Decoding the Future of Remote Workforce | 18th August 2020
August 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The global pandemic has caused both employees and companies to rethink how and where work gets done. More organizations will make remote work a permanent part of their cost and workforce management strategies. To drive business continuity and growth, organizations will need to embrace more flexible work models that accommodate these new priorities.
As we move into the next iteration of work, having the right IT architectures has allowed companies to scale fast and respond quickly to meet ever-changing opportunities and challenges. Together with modernised IT architectures, organisations are proving its worth many times over and stand ready to meet new challenges and changing work habits.
To understand the implications of these changes and what the future holds for organisations and its employees, CRN India in association with LogMeIn is organising a virtual roundtable with eminent IT channel partners who will deep dive into the ‘Future of Digital Workforce’.
- Tectonic shift in remote working
- Can remote working a viable solution for workplaces
- Hype and myths of remote work from anywhere and anytime
- Fighting growing security and bandwidth challenges
- Building digital workforce amidst challenges
- Mathew Philip, Senior Director, Channels & GSI Business, LogMeIn India
- Narasimha Murthy, CEO & Founder, Connectivity IT Solutions
- Manoj Kanodia, CEO, Inspira Enterprise
- Hemant Chadha, Head of Technology, Velocis Systems
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org