The Infotech Software Dealers Association recently concluded their 12th AGM. This was a Second Virtual AGM which was held on 18th September 2021. After the financials and the last years’ minutes were passed, the new Management Committee was elected. Mr. Alok Gupta of Softmart Solutions who was the Vice Chairman in the last term, gets promoted as Chairman of ISODA. Mr. Jitesh Chauhaan of Rubik Infotech who was the Vice President in the last term gets promoted as the President of ISODA. Pradeep Daga of Suntronix who is our Secretary and Mr. Ravi Jalan of Shakti Enterprise who is our Treasurer will continue on Board of ISODA for this year. Elections took place for the following positions:
Gautam Raj founder of E-COM Technology was elected to the post of Vice-Chairman. Mr. Zakir Hussain Rangwala founder of BD Software Distribution Pvt Ltd was elected to the Vice President’s position.
Our Chairman’s Vision is To help in the growth of the software channel business and to mitigate any problems faced by the software channel community.
The New Management Committee is as follows:
- Chairman – Alok Gupta, Softmart Solutions
- Vice Chairman – Gautam Raj, E-Com Technology
- President – Jitesh Chauhan, Rubik Infotech
- Vice President – Zakir Hussain Rangwala , BD Software
- Secretary – Pradeep Daga, Suntronix
- Treasurer – Ravi Jalan, Shakti Enterprises
The Regional Secretaries for all the designated regions of ISODA remain the same as per Last year.
- Regional Secretary – West – Mr. Ajay Bayani – AmbiSure Technologies
- Regional Secretary – Gujarat – Mr. Rajendra Warriar – Rachaita Infosoft
- Regional Secretary – South – Mr. Ravi Rajaseharan – V4 Technologies
- Regional Secretary – East – Mr. Dhirendra Khandelwal – Esquare Systems
- Regional Secretary – North East– Mr. Tapan Ghosal – DataCrown Computers
- Regional Secretary – North – Mr. Alok Gupta – Cache Infotech
- Regional Secretary – Jaipur – Mr. Lalit Choudhary – Aadhar Infotech
ISODA is glad to inform that we have ~ 200 members and the number is growing day by day. We are actively looking at adding new chapters and getting more members on board. ISODA Management Committee intends to create a platform of growth for all its members by pushing a following initiatives for all.
- Enable collaboration within members to upsell, cross-sell and grow together.
- Improve communication with OEMs and Distributors.
- Focus on doubling the Member count and ensuring identification of new regions.
- Skills development initiatives for employees of ISODA members to enhance knowledge of relevant solutions.
- Digital Marketing to be taken to next level by Increasing visibility of ISODA socially.
- To help tackle Counterfeit software.