Xerox’s end-to-end production solutions give print service providers the framework needed to profit, transform and grow. At PrintExpo 2018, Xerox aims to help customers discover new ways to capture growth opportunities with its latest print technologies, advanced workflow solutions and business development resources.
The company that invented the copier, laser printing and print-on-demand today announces another first in the world of print – a high speed, six station color press that combines four-color printing with up to two specialty dry inks in one printing pass. The Xerox Iridesse Production Press is the only digital press that can print metallic gold or silver dry ink, CMYK and clear dry ink in a single pass, giving print providers an immediate competitive edge in the growing digital print enhancement market.
“Iridesse can do things no other digital production press can do, but it’s what it can do for our customers that’s most important.” said Raj Kumar Rishi – Managing Director, Xerox India. “With robust production capabilities, the Iridesse will enable our customers to broaden horizons, take on complex jobs while simplifying workflows, making it an incredibly smart business decision.”
At PrintExpo’18, Xerox will be showcasing the Versant 3100, Versant 180, D110, Color C70 and Altalink C8030 apart from the newly launched Iridesse Production Press and will also announce the latest Versant 180 powered with Performance pack.
Brief about the devices on display:
· Xerox Iridesse™ Production Press, a high-end production-colour press, takes digital prints to a whole new level with advanced imaging for stunning results. With two inline specialty dry ink stations, customers can create lucrative applications with spot colors, metallic and mixed metallic gradients, and specialty enhancements. Gold and silver dry metallic inks can be used on their own or layered under or over CMYK to create unique iridescent palettes. A layer of clear dry ink can be added for an extra touch of dimension or texture.
· The production-colour Xerox Versant 3100 press consists of a unique combination of higher image quality, greater media latitude and higher duty cycles for more productivity and performances.
· The mid-production-colour Xerox Versant 180 press powered with Performance Pack enables fully productivity with an ability to print at rated speed up to 350gsm. In addition it has an Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) powered by X Rite that helps in better color consistency. It also gives 25% faster speeds on stocks up to 350 GSM.
· The Xerox Color C70, an entry production press, provides application versatility and professional image quality. The press ensures the customers are provided with features associated with the high-end production printers at the cost of an entry-level printer.
· The Xerox D110 machine is a very high quality, robust monochrome solution for print intensive environments such as pay for print shops and centralized reprographic department and in education, healthcare and other industries doing books, VDP and commercial printing applications.
· The Xerox AltaLink series, a highly scalable, high-volume multifunction printer series, is designed to meet the ever growing organizational demands, high security standards, and advanced finishing requirements. It is capable to address the needs of small and medium sized businesses as well as large enterprises, with a consistent user experience. The AltaLink C8030 Color Multifunction Printer provides the maximum level of security through strategic approach to comprehensive security that prevents intrusions and keeps documents and data safe.
PrintExpo is one of India’s largest and most successful print technology show, on pre-press, printing, print finishing, packaging, converting and signage, since 2009. Last year, the event saw huge attendance with over 13,700 visitors consisting of printers, converters and print buyers.