- This event has passed.
Unlock the potential of your modern workforce | 9th June 2020
June 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
As organizers, embrace new models of work and are preparing to have more remote employees, they will look at leveraging remote collaboration & support tools to set up a communication and support channel not only within the organization but also with external customers. This new normal implies to all the business functions at any organization irrespective of size.
CRN India in partnership with LogMeIn is hosting a virtual session on how you can ‘Unlock the potential of your modern workforce’.
This customised 90-mins Virtual session is designed for Solution Providers, System integrators, Value-Added Resellers, ISVs, and other Channel Partners of India who are looking to offer the best of the solution and constant support to enterprises.
As we adapt to the new normal of virtual office spaces, Join us on June 9th, 2020 @3.00pm to learn:
- How LogMeIn flagship collaboration products can empower your remote employees and customers increase productivity in theses unprecedented times
- How to ensure that your end-users or customers remote support is seamless and secure
On the side-lines of this virtual session, we will be organising a panel discussion on “How effective collaboration leads to an increase in productivity”.
Speaker: Mathew Philip, Senior Director Channels & GSI Business at LMI India
- R S Shanbhag, Founder & CMD, Value Point Systems
- Vikas Bhonsle, CEO, Crayon Software Experts India
- Prashanth G J, CEO, Technobind
- Sendilkumar Venkatesan, Vice President – IT, Shriram Value Services (IT/ITeS arm of Shriram Group)
Date: Tuesday, 9th June 2020 | Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM IST – 90 mins
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at email@example.com