Explore Bharat Series ~ Chandigarh
July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Today, 10 prominent Indian states account for more than 75 per cent of India’s aggregate GDP including Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh, and tier II cities such as Surat, Jaipur, Indore, and Patna have shown an economic growth rate of more than 40%.
This paradigm shift in the tier II and III cities is quite evident in the current economic scenario where an extensive number of startups are emerging with the motive of solving more localized problems with the help of on-demand applications, consumer tech solutions, online delivery, ride sharing and more, thereby driving the growth of IT in these cities. Several tier II and III cities in the country are showing promise of growth, with some garnering more interest than others due to their relative infrastructural robustness.
As IT is an integral part of every sector, with the rise in investments in any sector in tier II or III cities, investments in IT too will grow simultaneously. Specifically, within tier II and III cities, SMBs contribute a significant proportion of the IT spending. A study by AMI Partners has revealed that cities like Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Vadodara, Vizag form the next rung behind metros and are anticipated to ride the growth wave in areas such as formation of new businesses and expansion of current businesses.
Consequently, it is predicted that the IT investments by SMBs within these cities will also intensify. The study has also revealed that SMBs in tier II and III cities exhibit a substantially higher growth-rate in terms of their IT spending compared to their compatriots in tier I cities; thus, they are likely to be the future growth-engines of SMB in terms of IT spending.
It has also been observed that channel partners in these cities are no longer attached to traditional SMB, education and home segments. In fact, they are looking to work closely with new set of vendors and startup companies in the areas of emerging technologies. Most importantly, these tier II and III cities are land of immense resource and workforce and ripe with possibilities and future of success.
To tap the emerging possibility and growth of these non-metro cities, CRN India & Express Computer is introducing a new market connect initiative – Explore Bharat.
The Explore Bharat – Initiative will help vendor companies to:
- Explore new markets as well as deepen relationship in existing ones
- Strengthen their engagement with SMB customers as well as partners
- Offer their perspective on how technologies such as cloud and analytics can be game changers for uplifting the fortunes of SMB firms
- Address the key concerns of partners by providing assistance in deep technical sales skills, lead generation, sales transaction progression, training and certification in order to facilitate growth
- Build their business partner interface and enhance partner incentives
- Participate and gain from a market that is exploding exponentially
The SMB customers can leverage this platform to:
- Share their best practices and challenges with respect to growing their business
- Leverage the emerging technologies in a bid to expand their business regionally and globally and also to gain a competitive advantage over their peers
- Understand how technology can help them adopt best practices and streamline their businesses along with better managing their business and scale it up more efficiently
For Channel Partners, this platform will help them:
- Discover collaborative ways to work with vendors
- Tap technology resources for better product positioning
- Benefit from various incentives that are in store
- Identify new growth opportunities and align with vendors who have products and solutions that will be in great demand and assist them in framing their growth strategies.
- Small and Medium Business organizations across vertical industries
- IT Channel Partners (SIs, hardware/software partners, managed service partners, solution providers, ISVs, application partners, networking partners, data center partners)
- Connect – Network and collaborate with potential business owners as well as traditional and emerging IT players of each city
- Reach – This multi-city platform will help you to expand footprints
- Explore – Target the untapped industry segments
- Association Tie-ups – CRN will be combining forces with Channel Associations in each of the cities
- Visibility – Each city will get prominent coverage in print/online editions of CRN
- Multimedia Campaign – EDMs, Print Ads, Banner Ads, eNewsletters as well as a microsite that will feature event and vendor product information
Key Cities to be Covered:
In the first phase of Explore Bharat, CRN India and Express Computer will go deep down into following cities of each region:
- Chandigarh/Mohali/ Panchkula, Bhopal, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Lucknow, Jammu
- Nashik, Surat, Gwalior, Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur, Bhilai/Chandrapur
- Mangalore, Amravati, Kochi, Mysore, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore
- Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Guwahati, Howrah, Jamshedpur
FOR SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION BOOTH
FOR DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS
Vinita Hassija – +91 9820590053, [email protected]