IceWarp Inc has announced IceWarp Webclient’ 12.1 with the world’s first Teamchat group, an advanced and next level of team collaboration with extended options of email composition. It also helps in creating natural flow of work in teams and delivers the most important information directly in the team. IceWarp’s Webclient 12.1 version with two-factor authentication and GDPR compliance offers compatible enterprise grade features with rich office suite that let the customers create, preview and edit MS Office and open file formats through its online editors tools.
Adam Paclt, Global CEO, IceWarp said, “In today’s technology era, smart organisations want to connect with clients and manage their business functions on emails. In order to avoid multiple toggling, IceWarp’s webclient 12.1 version allows companies to perform their major project or task with a single interface with no complication of switching between applications to accomplish standard tasks which will lead to an increase in IT productivity.”
IceWarp mailer solution Webclient has evolved as a broader platform with new integrated features and will continue to rollout additional solutions in the coming months.
“Email is still the preferred way of communication in today’s business world, both within the organisations and with the rest of the world. It also helps us to store communication for regulatory and compliance needs. With this new release we are the only company to have an all-in-one web client in the world. We are truly redefining the way organisations look at email and collaboration solutions,” said Pramod Sharda, CEO, IceWarp – India and the Middle East.
New features of Webclient 12.1 version:
- TeamChat connected: It allows the user to compose new mail with the help of other user and share the draft or incoming emails in TeamChat rooms. Later, the user can easily send them to the group members from the chat room
- TeamChat Daily Digest: It helps user to receive daily team chat updates if he or she missed to participate in the team chat group
- New Email Composition: An enhanced email window with simple design offers better writing experience to users
- Delayed Sending: IceWarp WebClient 12.1 solution helps to boost the delayed email which is in the Outbox. Using this solution, users can schedule the email for near future
- Unsubscribe unwanted emails: Webclient 12.1 solution allows users to unsubscribe unwanted mails
- Calendar event composition: This feature automatically informs the host about the convenient time for every team mate to join-in the meeting before scheduling and sharing the calendar with them. This helps the host to plan the meeting with no conflicts with other invitees or attendees
Recently, with strong understanding of dynamics of Indian enterprise industry, IceWarp invested US$ 1 million, and secured some significant deals in India. The company revenue achieved 200 per cent growth in FY 2017-18 in India.