JBL unveils its newest addition to its Noise Cancelling (NC) portfolio, the JBL Tour Series for business professionals looking for headphones with advanced technology, smart features, and a sleek design. The Tour series is launched in India with JBL Tour One over-ear noise cancelling headphones.
JBL Tour One, a CES and Red Dot award winner, is a premium headphone offering True Adaptive Noise Cancellation technology, which instantly monitors external sound and adapts to the perfect level of noise cancellation for the user’s environment, eliminating distractions in real time. SilentNow also gives users the ability to simply touch the dedicated button to activate noise cancellation mode without activating Bluetooth, for complete isolation from outside noise.
In addition to True Adaptive Noise Cancellation, JBL Tour One comes equipped with JBL Pro Sound, Ambient Aware, TalkThru technology and 4-Mic technology for crystal clear calls. Users can activate their preferred voice assistant i.e. Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with their voice commands or with a simple press and hold on the earcup for a more personalized experience.
JBL Tour One features HARMAN’s innovative Smart Audio Mode. This technology allows users to optimize the Bluetooth connection for “normal listening”, increase fidelity in “music mode” or watch videos with the low latency “video mode”. With up to 50 hours of total playback time, the JBL Tour One can power a full week of activity on a single charge.
“JBL’s sound supremacy built over decades of customer understanding and innovation has led us to come up with the Tour Series. JBL Tour One offers quality in sound and silence through its JBL Pro Sound and Adaptive Noise Cancellation features for an ultimate sound experience that allows users to connect to their world from anywhere. Designed to inspire, the headphones are targeted towards business professionals who are constantly on-the-go, and can boost their productivity by managing their surroundings,” said Vikram Kher, Vice President, Lifestyle, HARMAN India.
Features of JBL Tour One
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling
- JBL Pro Sound powered by 40mm dynamic drivers
- Hi-Res Audio Certified to support frequencies up to 40kHz
- 50 hours of total music playback
- 25 hours with Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth on
50 hours with Bluetooth only
- Speed Charge (10-minutes of charging = 2 hours of playback)
- Adaptive Ambient Aware & TalkThru
- 4-mic technology for superior call quality
- Hands-free voice capability with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- USB-C charging
- Auto Play/Pause
- SilentNow and “My Alarm” feature for traveling
- Smart Switch, optimized for listening to music versus a movie
- Compatibility with the JBL Headphones App to customize listening and using behaviors
The JBL Tour Series will be available in black color at major retailers and on in.jbl.com at a price of Rs. 25999/-.