Tata Tele Business Services has partnered with Google Cloud to offer Google Workspace for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs). TTBS will offer businesses a single, unified experience for workplace communication and collaboration for their hybrid workforce as they continue to scale and modernize their cloud infrastructure.
TTBS will help businesses drive greater efficiency and market growth with Google Workspace on Google Cloud. Designed to meet every unique business need, Google Workspace streamlines workflows for businesses and employees, helping boost their productivity backed by around-the-clock managed services by TTBS.
With immersive collaboration and deeply integrated product experience at its core, Google Workspace brings together Gmail, Google Chat, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet, and more — all built with trusted Google Cloud security and powered by the cleanest cloud in the industry. Google Workspace easily integrates with several other software applications. For example, a business might sync their Google Sheets and Salesforce CRM to gain added insights and eliminate silos in company data or they can sync Google Docs with communication software Slack and send documents to other users with details and updates.
Sharing his views on the partnership, Vishal Rally, Sr. VP & Head – Product, Marketing and Commercial, Tata Teleservices said, “This collaboration is a testimony to the shared vision of Tata Tele Business Services and Google Cloud to fuel productivity and enhance digital maturity of small and medium enterprises in India. This will empower them to leverage the right collaboration tools to stay connected and productive while delivering better customer experiences as they navigate in this new reality of hybrid work ecosystem. This new alliance is a significant step in strengthening Tata Teleservices efforts to democratize connected cloud capabilities for businesses to help them move faster in their digital adoption journeys.”
Google Workspace includes many business applications that interoperate for increased collaboration and productivity in the workplace. This software also integrates with many other applications. Some of the Google Workspace applications are:
Google Workspace offers a comprehensive tech stack including tools like:
- Gmail: Gmail is an integral part of Google’s connected suite of office applications. It has become a widely recognized email provider, and it’s collaborative and easy to use
- Docs: Collaborative Cloud-based documents that can be securely shared and edited in real-time or asynchronously
- Slides: Make and edit presentations and incorporate data from other Google Cloud apps
- Sheets: Collaborative, smart, secure spreadsheets for fast-moving organizations
- Calendar: Schedule meetings, invite others, select meeting locations, or add a video conferencing link to a meeting
- Drive: Store, access, and share your files in one secure place
- Forms: Create surveys and questionnaires to gain information and make data-driven decisions
- Chat and Spaces: Simple 1:1 messaging and group collaboration
- Meet: Secure video meetings for teams and businesses
- Sites: Collaboratively create engaging, high-quality sites for your team, project or event
- Apps Script: Low-code platform that makes it quick and easy to build business solutions that integrate, automate, and extend Google Workspace
- Cloud Search: Use the power of Google to search across your company’s content
- Keep: Create to-do lists, notes, and reminders to keep yourself and your teammates on track
- Jamboard: Sketch your ideas whiteboard-style while benefiting from the access and connectivity of an interactive canvas, on mobile, or right from your web browser